GermShield – Hand Sanitizing Mist (Apple Mint)
- We love to keep our baby nursery clean, fresh, germs and toxic free.
- We believe you are the same and will find our organic disinfectant indispensable.
- Specially formulated with 100% plant based ingredients.
- The organic content is developed in USA as a revolutionary 100% natural disinfectant that kills 99.9% of bacteria, germs, fungus, and virus in seconds.
- Apple Mint flavoured hygienic mist to help keeping germs, bacteria and fungus at bay. This plant based mist is convenient and give you a piece of mind when you need to clean those little fingers and water is not available.
- Did you know that regular hand sanitisers are full of harmful chemicals?
- If you don’t believe us, try to smell them and you’ll know they shouldn’t be applied to your skin.
- Hand Sanitizing Mist – Apple Mint is alcohol free which means it won’t dry out your skin.
- This hand sanitiser is one of a kind because it’s not just suitable for all the skin types but it’s applicable to babies too.
- It’s completely natural and made with 100% plant based ingredients.
- The combination of apple mint and other fruit extracts makes it super moisturizing.
- Kath + Belle Hand Sanitizing Mist also has a subtle fruity scent which makes it perfect to keep in your handbag or on your desk.
- Kath + Belle provides safe alternatives to chemical based products.
- Our range of products is a safe alternative to chemical based products which are often made with toxic, dangerous chemicals that can be harmful to the skin and body.
- Perfect for sensitive skin, dry conditions, eczema and other skin allergies.
- 5X the active to kill germs and bacteria
- Quick and easy.
- Safe and Non-Toxic.
- Ideal for sensitive skin.
How to use:
Spray on the surface or toys that you would like to disinfect. No rinse required.
GermShield – Hand Sanitizing Mist (Apple Mint) Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Citrus, Reticulata, Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amra Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
There are no reviews yet.